Happy Sarswati Pooja 2022 - Know about Mata Sarswati and other Beliefs
|Happy Sarswati Pooja 2022 - Know about Mata Sarswati and other Beliefs - SocialStatusDP.com|
Saraswati Maa (Saraswati Devi) is a Hindu Goddess. Saraswati is one of the prominent goddesses of the Hindu religion. She is a goddess of knowledge, music, art, wisdom, and learning. She is a part of the Trinity (Tridevi) of Saraswati, Lakshmi, and Parvati. All the three forms help the trinity of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva to create, maintain, and regenerate-recycle the Universe, respectively.
She is considered to be the deity goddess of Vidya. Her names are SHATARUPA. Her names synonyms are Vani, Vagdevi, Bharati, Sharda, Vageshwari, etc. She wears white clothes and keeps holding the musical instrument harp. Their vehicle is a white swan.
Other names of Saraswati Mother are known by many names like Sharda, Shatarupa, Veena Vadini, Veena Padani, Vagdevi, Vagheshwari, Bharati, etc.
The earliest known mention of Saraswati as a goddess is in the Rigveda. She has remained significant as a goddess from the Vedic period through modern times of Hindu traditions. The Goddess is also revered by believers of the Jain religion of west and central India, as well as some Buddhist sects.
Some Hindus who believe in goddess celebrate the festival of Vasant Panchami (the fifth day of spring) which also known as Saraswati Puja and Saraswati Jayanti. Vasant Panchami and Saraswati Puja are celebrated in so many parts of India in honor of the goddess Saraswati. People mark the day by helping young children learn how to write alphabets.
You may like this:
Benefits of Saraswati Puja and Worship of Saraswati:
- Worshipping Lord Saraswati increases and hones your skills. You become more talented, experienced, and skilled.
- Get blessed with the power of wisdom and intellectuality.
- The thinking level of the devotee gets to lift up.
- Siddha Saraswati Gutika is very much respected among the people who are dedicated to art, be it painting, writing, dancing, singing, or playing musical instruments.
- Goddess Saraswati is the sign of purity and peace. When perform Saraswati Puja using Siddha Saraswati Gutika, you get overwhelmed with the tranquillity of the mind. She signifies the culture, arts, learning, and knowledge
Article Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is designed to provide helpful information on the subjects discussed. We don't take responsibility for any discrimination, incompleteness, inaccuracy. Information provided here is based on online research. Author and Socialstatusdp.com will not take any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content.